The chest is the part of the body between your neck and your abdomen. It includes the ribs and breastbone. Inside your chest are several organs, including the heart, lungs, and esophagus. The pleura, a large thin sheet of tissue, lines the inside of the chest cavity.
Chest injuries and disorders include
Diagnosis and Tests
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: MedlinePlus Health Topic (National Library of Medicine) Also in Spanish
Health Check Tools
- Chest Injury (DSHI Systems)
Journal Articles References and abstracts from MEDLINE/PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- Article: Penetrating Trauma of the Thoracic Aorta Caused by a Knitting...
- Article: Surgical Treatment of Snapping Scapula Syndrome Due to Malunion of...
- Article: Case 238: Spontaneous Pneumothorax Secondary to Intrapulmonary Necrobiotic Rheumatoid Nodule.
- Chest Injuries and Disorders -- see more articles