The chest is the part of the body between your neck and your abdomen. It includes the ribs and breastbone. Inside your chest are several organs, including the heart, lungs, and esophagus. The pleura, a large thin sheet of tissue, lines the inside of the chest cavity.
Chest injuries and disorders include
Diagnosis and Tests
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: MedlinePlus Health Topic (National Library of Medicine) Also in Spanish
Health Check Tools
- Chest Injury (DSHI Systems)
Journal Articles References and abstracts from MEDLINE/PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- Article: Chest wall swelling and pneumothorax after shoulder arthroscopy: Were the...
- Article: Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta or resuscitative thoracotomy...
- Article: p53 and miR-34a Feedback Promotes Lung Epithelial Injury and Pulmonary...
- Chest Injuries and Disorders -- see more articles