The chest is the part of the body between your neck and your abdomen. It includes the ribs and breastbone. Inside your chest are several organs, including the heart, lungs, and esophagus. The pleura, a large thin sheet of tissue, lines the inside of the chest cavity.
Chest injuries and disorders include:
Diagnosis and Tests
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation: MedlinePlus Health Topic (National Library of Medicine) Also in Spanish
Journal Articles References and abstracts from MEDLINE/PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- Article: A Structural Design of a Child Seat Based on Morphological Elements...
- Article: Computed Tomography of the Chest in Younger Pediatric Patients with Thoracic...
- Article: Phase I 270° single-incision percutaneous spinal endoscopy for decompression treatment of...
- Chest Injuries and Disorders -- see more articles