Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 7
- 16 ounces silken tofu*
- 3 ripe bananas (mash 2, slice 1)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine tofu, 2 mashed bananas, sugar and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl or dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Top with sliced banana just before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- *Soft or silken tofu has a creamy texture that blends easily.
Recipes that make it to Food Hero have had a long journey getting there. Most of the recipes have been used by our nutrition educators in the field and then submitted to the Food Hero team to be considered for the website. Recipes have the criteria found at this link: https://foodhero.org/recipe-criteria.