Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 7
- 16 ounces silken tofu*
- 3 ripe bananas (mash 2, slice 1)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine tofu, 2 mashed bananas, sugar and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl or dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Top with sliced banana just before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- *Soft or silken tofu has a creamy texture that blends easily.