Explore the signs and symptoms, genetic cause, and inheritance pattern of various health conditions.
- Y chromosome infertility
- Y chromosome-related azoospermia, see Y chromosome infertility
- Yakut short stature syndrome, see 3-M syndrome
- Yao syndrome
- YAOS, see Yao syndrome
- young-onset dystonia-(parkinsonism), see Dystonia 16
- Young-Simpson syndrome, see Ohdo syndrome, Say-Barber-Biesecker-Young-Simpson variant
- Yuan-Harel-Lupski syndrome
- YUHAL syndrome, see Yuan-Harel-Lupski syndrome
- YY syndrome, see 47,XYY syndrome
Genetics Home Reference has merged with MedlinePlus. Genetics Home Reference content now can be found in the "Genetics" section of MedlinePlus. Learn more
The resources on this site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care or advice. Users with questions about a personal health condition should consult with a qualified healthcare professional.