Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 cup diced fruit, try apple, banana or pear
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey* or brown sugar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a serving bowl, gently mix together fruit.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- *Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.