Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 2 bell peppers, cut into long strips (green, red or yellow - try a mix)
- 1 medium onion, sliced or chopped
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and onion and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir a few times while cooking, until onion is clear and peppers are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve as a side dish; add to sandwiches, tacos or wraps; add to cooked pasta or rice bowls.