Prep time: 60 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 90 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 16 ounces block firm, extra firm, tofu, fresh or frozen/thawed
Asian style marinade
- 2 Tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar (balsamic, cider, or rice)
- 1 Tablespoon honey or brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil or sesame oil
Soy lime style marinade
- 1/3 cup Reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil or sesame oil
- Press water out of the tofu, and cut how you choose: triangles, cubes, slices or sticks.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl; add tofu; marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain tofu and place pieces on a baking sheet. Foil on the baking sheet makes cleanup easy.
- Bake until the tofu is firm and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Turn pieces once during baking.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.