Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 4 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian herbs
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat Italian salad dressing (about 1 cup)
- Combine the cooked pasta, tomatoes, broccoli and black olives together in a bowl.
- Add the herbs, cheese and salad dressing. Stir together and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding other vegetables such as corn, cucumber and avocado.
- Try whole-wheat pasta.
- Low-fat vinaigrette salad dressing also works in this recipe.