Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 7
- 8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup nonfat or 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles using package directions. Add peas for last three minutes. Drain.
- While the noodles are cooking, mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Add to drained noodles and stir well.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often, until heated through. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipes that make it to Food Hero have had a long journey getting there. Most of the recipes have been used by our nutrition educators in the field and then submitted to the Food Hero team to be considered for the website. Recipes have the criteria found at this link: https://foodhero.org/recipe-criteria.