Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 7
- 8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup nonfat or 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles using package directions. Add peas for last three minutes. Drain.
- While the noodles are cooking, mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Add to drained noodles and stir well.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often, until heated through. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.