Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 70 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
Vinegar and garlic give this easy-to-make dish its tasty zip.
- 1 and 1/2 lb lean sirloin steak
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 3 cups boiled potatoes, diced
- Trim fat from steak and cut it into small, thin pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté garlic until garlic is golden.
- Add steak, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes, stirring beef until brown.
- Add onion and tomato. Cook until onion is transparent.
- Serve with boiled potatoes.