Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Number of Servings: 5
- 3 1/2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and diced (2 medium)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line a baking sheet with foil for quick clean up.
- In a large bowl, mix the sweet potato cubes with remaining ingredients so that each piece is coated.
- Arrange cubes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tender and golden, about 20 minutes. Stir or turn cubes after 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- No Italian seasoning? Use 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.