Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 65 minutes
Number of Servings: 12
Crust and topping:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Spray or lightly oil an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan.
- Crust and topping: Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Cut butter into mixture until crumbly. Mix in oats. Set half aside for topping.
- To remaining mixture, stir in applesauce and orange juice. Press in bottom of baking pan.
- Filling: Combine flour, sugar, juice and raspberries. Mix well.
- Spread filling on crust. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 40-45 minutes. Cool. Cut into 12 bars.