Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 16
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 sprigs of parsley, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- For a chunky dip, mix cottage cheese, yogurt and seasonings of your choice in a bowl.
For a smoother dip, mash cottage cheese with a fork before adding yogurt and seasonings.
For a smooth dip, blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.