Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 10 radishes, washed and thinly sliced (about 1 bunch)
- 1 cucumber, washed and cut into thin rounds
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper. Add radishes and cucumbers and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.