Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 10 radishes, washed and thinly sliced (about 1 bunch)
- 1 cucumber, washed and cut into thin rounds
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper. Add radishes and cucumbers and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipes that make it to Food Hero have had a long journey getting there. Most of the recipes have been used by our nutrition educators in the field and then submitted to the Food Hero team to be considered for the website. Recipes have the criteria found at this link: https://foodhero.org/recipe-criteria.