Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 5
- 1 Tablespoon margarine or butter
- 2 cups chopped or sliced peaches (frozen, canned and drained, or 3 to 4 medium fresh)
- 3 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups (24 ounces) low-fat yogurt (try peach, vanilla or raspberry)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Melt margarine in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 °F in an electric skillet).
- Add peaches, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir occasionally until peaches are hot. Remove from heat.
- Spoon yogurt into five individual bowls. Top with warm peaches.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a little crunch, sprinkle with granola, graham cracker or gingersnap cookie crumbs.