Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 16
- 1 cup chopped peaches, canned or fresh
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine peaches, tomato, bell pepper, onion and cilantro in a large bowl. Add lime juice, salt and pepper and stir gently to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For extra flavor, add cayenne pepper or diced jalapeno peppers.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips.
- Try with tacos, tostadas, fish, chicken, and more.
- Freeze extra lime juice for later.