Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 6 to 12 hours
Total time: 6 to 12 hours
Number of Servings: 1
- 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons dry milk
- dash of cinnamon or other spice
- 1/2 cup bite-sized cut fruit (fresh, canned or frozen)
- In a small bowl or 12-ounce mug, mix oats, yogurt, milk, dry milk and cinnamon.
- Add the fruit now or add just before eating.
- Cover and refrigerate oatmeal mixture for 6 to 12 hours.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other fresh, frozen or canned fruits.
Recipes that make it to Food Hero have had a long journey getting there. Most of the recipes have been used by our nutrition educators in the field and then submitted to the Food Hero team to be considered for the website. Recipes have the criteria found at this link: https://foodhero.org/recipe-criteria.