Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 6 to 12 hours
Total time: 6 to 12 hours
Number of Servings: 1
- 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons dry milk
- dash of cinnamon or other spice
- 1/2 cup bite-sized cut fruit (fresh, canned or frozen)
- In a small bowl or 12-ounce mug, mix oats, yogurt, milk, dry milk and cinnamon.
- Add the fruit now or add just before eating.
- Cover and refrigerate oatmeal mixture for 6 to 12 hours.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other fresh, frozen or canned fruits.