Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup nonfat or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup berries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup chopped apple (about 1/3 of a medium apple [3" diameter])
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, yogurt and milk.
- Add the fruit now or add just before eating.
- Cover and refrigerate oatmeal mixture for 6-12 hours. For grab-and-go breakfasts, place scoops of mixture in small dishes or spoon into small containers with lids.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other fresh, frozen, or canned fruits.