Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 5
- 4 cups 1% or nonfat milk
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Put the lid on tightly.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Serve and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- If you don't have a blender, mix the ingredients well in a bowl until frothy.
- Add a small banana, a handful of strawberries, or another favorite fruit before blending.
Recipes that make it to Food Hero have had a long journey getting there. Most of the recipes have been used by our nutrition educators in the field and then submitted to the Food Hero team to be considered for the website. Recipes have the criteria found at this link: https://foodhero.org/recipe-criteria.