Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 5
- 4 cups 1% or nonfat milk
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Put the lid on tightly.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Serve and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- If you don't have a blender, mix the ingredients well in a bowl until frothy.
- Add a small banana, a handful of strawberries, or another favorite fruit before blending.