Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 4 1/2 teaspoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey*
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium kiwis, peeled
- 1 medium banana
- 1 medium apple or pear
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix lime juice, oil, onion, vinegar, honey and salt in a medium bowl.
- Chop kiwis, banana and apple into small cubes.
- Add fruit and mint, if desired, to the dressing. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- *Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old. Try brown sugar instead.