Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons 1% or nonfat milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey*
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard (any type)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a stronger flavor, add an extra 1 to 2 teaspoons mustard.
- This recipe works with all types of mustard!
- *Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.