Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (15% fat)
- 2 cups water
- 2 packages Soy Sauce flavor instant ramen-style noodles, broken into small pieces
- 16 ounces frozen Asian-style vegetables, or any other frozen vegetables
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 °F in an electric skillet), brown ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add 2 cups of water and one seasoning packet to cooked beef and mix well.
- Add frozen vegetables, green onion, ginger, and garlic and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add ramen noodles, reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.