Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 pound bok choy
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic, minced or 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut bok choy crosswise into easy-to-eat pieces.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, saute garlic in oil until fragrant. If using garlic powder, add with salt in the next step.
- Add bok choy and stir quickly. Add salt. Stir until greens are wilted and stem pieces are tender-crisp. Serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.