Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 32
- 1/2 cup corn (canned and drained, frozen, or fresh cooked)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper, seeded and diced (about 3/4 a small pepper)
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill until serving time.
- Drain before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- One large ear of corn makes about 1 cup of cut corn.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or tortilla chips.
- Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.