Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Form oat mixture into 18 balls about 1 inch wide.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
- To avoid sticky fingers, keep the oat balls cool until ready to eat.
- To avoid peanut butter, try sunflower seed butter.