Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 3 ounces silken tofu
- 1/2 cup orange juice (juice from 1 orange)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add 2-3 more teaspoons of lime juice for more tartness.
- Freeze extra lime juice to use later.
- Can use almond milk instead of milk