Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 7
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats (quick or old-fashioned)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork until mostly smooth.
- Add oats, cinnamon, vanilla and raisins. Mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto lightly sprayed or oiled baking sheet. Flatten with the back of a spoon or bottom of a drinking glass.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.
- Try dried cranberries or chopped nuts instead of raisins.