Explore the normal functions of human genes and the health implications of genetic changes.
- ZAP70: zeta chain of T cell receptor associated protein kinase 70
- ZEB2: zinc finger E-box binding homeobox 2
- ZFP57: ZFP57 zinc finger protein
- ZFYVE26: zinc finger FYVE-type containing 26
- ZIC2: Zic family member 2
- ZMPSTE24: zinc metallopeptidase STE24
- ZMYM2: zinc finger MYM-type containing 2
- ZNF341: zinc finger protein 341
Genetics Home Reference has merged with MedlinePlus. Genetics Home Reference content now can be found in the "Genetics" section of MedlinePlus. Learn more
The resources on this site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care or advice. Users with questions about a personal health condition should consult with a qualified healthcare professional.