Explore the normal functions of human genes and the health implications of genetic changes.
- VCAN: versican
- VCP: valosin containing protein
- VDR: vitamin D receptor
- VHL: von Hippel-Lindau tumor suppressor
- VKORC1: vitamin K epoxide reductase complex subunit 1
- VLDLR: very low density lipoprotein receptor
- VPS13A: vacuolar protein sorting 13 homolog A
- VPS13B: vacuolar protein sorting 13 homolog B
- VRK1: VRK serine/threonine kinase 1
- VWF: von Willebrand factor
Genetics Home Reference has merged with MedlinePlus. Genetics Home Reference content now can be found in the "Genetics" section of MedlinePlus. Learn more
The resources on this site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care or advice. Users with questions about a personal health condition should consult with a qualified healthcare professional.