URL of this page: https://medlineplus.gov/faq/updateschedule.html
Question: How often is MedlinePlus updated?
- MedlinePlus health topics pages:
- Reviewed continuously. We add new links every day.
- There are two dates in the footer of every health topic page:
- "Date last updated" indicates when information was added to or removed from that page.
- "Topic last reviewed" indicates when the entire topic was systematically reviewed.
- The update dates on the external pages that we link to are all different and depend on the schedule of the sponsoring organization. Check the individual page or site for date information.
- Other MedlinePlus content:
- Drug and Supplement information:
- AHFS® Consumer Medication Information from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists is updated monthly.
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Consumer Version is updated quarterly.
- Medical Encyclopedia: Updated monthly.
Return to the list of MedlinePlus FAQs