Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of Servings: 10
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Add yogurt to the center and stir until a dough forms.
- Divide dough into 10 equal sized balls. Dust hands with flour and roll each ball lightly until surface is smoothed.
- Place on baking sheet and flatten each ball to 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown. Serve warm with a soup or salad.