Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey or smoked turkey, diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins or other dried fruit
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped (about 1.5 stalks)
- 1/4 cup diced red or yellow onion (1/4 medium onion)
- 1/4 cup diced carrot
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar (cider, red or white)
- Mix turkey, nuts, raisins, celery, onions, carrots, parsley and apple in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and vinegar; mix well.
- Toss meat mixture with dressing and chill.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve cold with lettuce and tomato wedges, or use as sandwich filling.