Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 1
- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 Tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons cranberry sauce or dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons cooked turkey, chopped or shredded
- 1/3 cup spinach
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over one half of the tortilla. Add cranberry sauce or dried cranberries, turkey and spinach, then fold the tortilla in half over the filling.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat (300 °F in an electric skillet). Lightly spray with cooking spray, then place tortilla in the skillet. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until the outside is golden brown and contents are heated through.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute beans, tofu, or other cooked meat for the turkey.
- For extra flavor, add a dash of cayenne pepper or chili powder before folding the quesadilla in half.