Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds or sticks
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium high heat (350 °F in an electric skillet).
- Add garlic and zucchini then sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano, if desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other seasonings such as thyme or add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese before serving.