Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 2
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Mix margarine, honey, mustard and onion powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Spread sprouts on baking pan and roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add roasted sprouts to the mustard mixture and stir until evenly coated. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old. Try brown sugar.