Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a thinner dressing, add an extra 2 to 3 Tablespoons of buttermilk.