Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 24
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- For a smooth dip, place ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth OR For a chunky dip, mash beans well with a fork or potato masher, stir in remaining ingredients. Add additional liquid as needed for desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or baked tortilla chips.
- Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.