Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 miutes
Number of Servings: 1
- 2/3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 container (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or blender.
- Mix until smooth and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Top with granola or nugget type cereal for extra crunch.
- Extra canned pumpkin can be frozen to use later in main dishes, soups, chili or baked goods.
- Tastes great as a dip with cut fruit or graham crackers.