Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Scrub potatoes well but do not peel.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges, lengthwise.
- Mix oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, and onion powder together. Spread the mixture on the sides of each potato wedge.
- Place on a baking sheet with space between wedges.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Covering the baking sheet with foil under the potatoes will help with clean-up.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Baking time can vary according to size of the wedges; test for doneness by poking with a fork.