Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 cups watermelon cubes
- 3 cups honeydew cubes
- Blend lime juice, mint leaves and brown sugar together in a small food processor.
- Place melon cubes in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over melon and toss gently.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try with other types of melon such as cantaloupe or crenshaw.
- Try omitting the brown sugar and adding crumbled feta cheese.