Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and chopped (about 2 kiwi)
- 2 Tablespoons onion, finely chopped (try red or sweet)
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced (seeds removed)
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try with tacos, tostadas, fish, chicken, and more.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.
Recipes that make it to Food Hero have had a long journey getting there. Most of the recipes have been used by our nutrition educators in the field and then submitted to the Food Hero team to be considered for the website. Recipes have the criteria found at this link: https://foodhero.org/recipe-criteria.