Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and chopped (about 2 kiwi)
- 2 Tablespoons onion, finely chopped (try red or sweet)
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced (seeds removed)
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try with tacos, tostadas, fish, chicken, and more.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.