Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- 1 cup peas, fresh, frozen or canned
- 6 cups salad greens, torn in bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup low-fat salad dressing
- 1/2 cup low-fat feta cheese
- Thaw and drain frozen peas or rinse and drain canned peas.
- In a large serving bowl, combine peas, salad greens and cucumber.
- Add dressing just before serving. Toss to mix well. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint to this salad for a refreshing twist!