Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a thicker smoothie, use frozen fruit or vegetables instead of ice.
- Use any type of juice, even juice from canned pineapple.