Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 7
- 4 cups frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine frozen strawberries, yogurt and sugar in a blender or food processor. Blend until creamy, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately or freeze in an air-tight container or frozen treat molds for up to 1 month. Frozen leftovers will be very firm. Scrape into serving bowls with a spoon.
- Frozen berries are a good choice when strawberries are not in season. Look for those with no sugar added.