Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- If using fresh blueberries, wash and drain them. Put the fresh or frozen blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate or an 8"x8" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mix butter or margarine, flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over the blueberries.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Enjoy while warm!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try replacing blueberries with blackberries or diced peaches (drained if canned).