Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Number of Servings: 11
- 1 cup square-type whole grain cereal
- 1 cup o-type whole grain cereal
- 1 cup puff-type whole grain cereal
- 1 cup dried fruit of your choice
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1/2 cup small nuts*
- Set out a bowl of each ingredient with a serving spoon.
- Let guests add a spoon of each ingredient to a platic bag or other container. Shake to mix. Enjoy!
- *Peanuts and other small foods that are round are easy for your preschooler to choke on when swallowing them. Have your child eat at the table, or at least while sitting down.
- Always watch your child while he or she eats.