Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup nonfat or 1% milk
- 2 pounds fish fillets (try any white fish)
- Preheat oven to 500 °F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, thyme, onion powder and paprika.
- Place crumbs on a flat plate or sheet of wax paper.
- Dip the fish fillets in milk then press into the crumb mixture to coat all sides. Discard leftover bread crumbs and milk.
- Place fish on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake until the fish is opaque and flakes easily in the thickest part, about 15 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use leftover cooked fish to make fish tacos or add to salads.