Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 1 cup drained pineapple chunks
- 1 large apple, chopped (3 1/4" diameter)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 orange, chopped
- 3/4 cup low-fat piña colada yogurt
- Put pineapple chunks in a medium mixing bowl.
- Prepare apples, banana and orange as directed and add to bowl.
- Add yogurt to bowl and mix gently with a spoon until fruit is well coated.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a different taste, try adding different fruits like grapes, blueberries or peach slices.
- Try other flavors of low-fat yogurt.