Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 cups shredded carrots (about 4 medium carrots)
- 1/4 cup fine chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup raisins or craisins
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews or sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup orange juice (juice from 1/2 orange)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar
- Combine carrots, peppers, raisins and sunflower seeds in a bowl.
- Combine orange juice, vegetable oil, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic powder and honey or sugar in a jar. Cover and shake to blend.
- Add the Asian salad dressing or your favorite salad dressing. Stir to blend.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to blend flavors.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.