Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Slice zucchini into rounds, about 1/2 inch thick. Spread zucchini slices in a pie pan and pour tomatoes and juice over the top.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and cheese over zucchini.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other seasonings such as onion powder, oregano or basil.
- Use 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes instead of canned tomatoes.
- Try adding cilantro on top for more flavor.