Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 2
- 2 whole-grain corn tortillas (6 to 8 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon oil (optional) or cooking spray (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoning (try garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder or a mixture) (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to anywhere between 375 to 450 °F.
- Choose your version:
- Plain: Sprinkle with salt or other seasonings, if desired.
- Cooking spray: Spray lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt or other seasonings, if desired.
- Oil: Brush oil on one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle with salt or other seasonings, if desired.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes depending on oven temperature. Watch closely to avoid burning.